Welcome to Robertson's The Larder
Walk into the larder where you will be met with an array of interesting foods for those looking for an unusual gift or for the keen cooks amongst you.
For a change why not pick up some Local Venison and use our new range of sauces from Rose Cottage to spice up your cooking. Try the nairnshire, spiced Cranberry, Plum or Inverness sauce to add interest to your casseroles & gravies
We also have award-winning Stornoway black pudding, Wild King scallops and prawns from Highland Bay.
There is also a fine selection of local cheeses, as well as biscuits, chocolates, oatcakes, and preserves and honeys.
Some of the produce we have on offer includes:
- Free-range eggs from our happy hens -
- Range of quality Scottish cheeses -
- Locally supplied venison -
- High-quality Scottish salmon -
- Home baking -
- Jams, honey and preserves -
- Oatcakes and biscuits to tempt a variety of tastes! -
Customers can also give these delicious products as luxury hamper or purchase gift Vouchers.
Monday to Saturday: 10 - 5
Sunday: 12 - 4